Prep hair with Fullyful Shampoo & Condition.
Apply Fullfyl Densifying Spray from roots to ends; comb through with The Wet Brush or a wide-tooth comb.
Set the hair with a 1 1/4" curling iron in vertical sections that are 2" wine and 2" deep around the head.
1. Pre blow-dry hair without a brush until 50% dry.
2. Create a side part, then blow-dry the roots with a hair brush and the mid-lengths/ends with a round brush.
3. Brush out the set using a soft-bristle brush and apply Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher shine serum to the ends.
4. Create an off center part. Section hair from ear-to-ear across the occipital and subdivide the top on either side.
5. Working below the occipital area, take horizontal partings and lace each section, keeping a low elevation. Complete the entire area, working your way up to the top of the head.
6. Once you get to the top, continue with horizontal sections but lace only 1" at the base. When working around the face, lace in a downward direction.
7. After you've laced the entire head, shake out hair with your fingers and use your fingertips to massage the roots to create additional lift and texture.
8. Refine waves by taking small sections of hair from the surface (along the part) and winding around a 1 1/4" curling iron (leave the ends out for a more modern wave). Finish with Colour Stylist Strengthening Control Hairspray for shine and hold.
"STYLIST TIP:Accessorize with beautiful blooms for a romantic style!"