Apply Fullfyl Densifying Spray from roots to ends.
Blow-dry the roots with a hair brush for volume and dry the mid-lengths/ends with a round brush for smoothness and body.
1. Gather hair on top of the head into a horseshoe-shaped section; secure with a clip. Pull the remaining hair into a low side-ponytail; secure with an elastic.
2. Divide the low side-ponytail into 2 sections and create a rope braid. Secure the ends with an elastic,then gently pull the edges apart to add volume and shape.
3. Roll the rope braid into a chignon and secure using a large closed pin. Tuck and adjust the shape as necessary.
2. Divide the low side-ponytail into 2 sections and create a rope braid. Secure the ends with an elastic, then gently pull the edges apart to add volume and shape.
4. Unclip the top horseshoe-shaped section. Take 1" sections and backcomb from the crown area to 2" from the front hairline. Gather all hair to center back, except the front pieces that you haven't backcombed. Pinch and twist the right side of the bun and wrap the ends across the bun. Secure with closed pins.
"STYLIST TIP: Accessorize with beautiful blooms for a romantic style!"