TO OUR PUREOLOGY FAMILY
As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is now affecting all of us across the U.S. and beyond, our thoughts are with our devoted community of hairdressers, salons, consumers and their families at this challenging time. Please be assured that we are taking precautions to keep our teams and customers safe and healthy.
L’Oréal USA Professional Products is donating $250,000 to the Professional Beauty Association's COVID-19 Relief Fund, to support licensed salon professionals. Many salons are experiencing hardships during mandatory or voluntary shutdowns. Please support your local salons and stylists, we all love them and need them!
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Book your future appointment
- Buy a gift card
- Buy your retail from the salon for pick up
- Ask your stylist for a code to buy on Pureology.com
Please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance, by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-556-9021.
COMMUNITY, INCLUSION AND EMPOWERMENT IS AT THE CORE OF OUR VALUES, AND NOW MORE THAN EVER, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE ACT ON THESE VALUES NOT ONLY AS A BRAND BUT CITIZENS OF THIS WORLD.
Now is the time to make mindful choices to help protect, support and care for one another, no matter how big or small. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking here at Pureology to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, employees and partners:
- We have implemented a remote workforce for our corporate team to allow for social distancing and ensure employees safety.
- We’ve increased sanitation and cleansing of our offices, distribution facilities, and stores. We’ve also reached out to all partners asking them to do the same.
- We are supplying service team members with protective gear and encouraging those to take extra precautions when it comes to packaging and sealing.
- We are working closely with our shipping partners to ensure we are abiding by the World Health Organization.
- We are working to better support salon businesses, independent stylists and retail stores who are experiencing hardship and uncertainty during this difficult time. If you are a stylist, consider joining our Affiliate program so you can earn 30% commission. Let us handle online retail for you and get rewarded for referring your clients to purchase on Pureology.com. Click Here to Learn More
WAYS L’OREAL IS SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
- All pending SalonCentric invoices will remain frozen until your local community is back to regular business activity and payment plans will be available for ordering needs.
- Free shipping is available through the SalonCentric.com and SalonCentric Mobile App.
- Your regular Salon Success Consultant continues to be contactable on a regular basis.
- For SalonCentric related questions please visit the new program page here.
LEVEL Loyalty Rewards
- Level Loyalty has extended the expiration of points due to expire in March or April through end of May, returning all points that were used to book classes that had to be cancelled.
- For LEVEL-related questions, please visit their member page here.
STYLIST SUPPORT THROUGH THE PBA
PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund
- L’Oreal USA Professional Products is donating to the Professional Beauty Association COVID-19 Relief Fund - bringing the industry together by supporting the licensed professionals unable to work due to COVID-19. The funding is intended to be emergency aid for short-term immediate needs such as food and bills. Read about the PBA Covid-19 Relief fund here.
Support for FICA Tax Credit In The Economic Stimulus Package
- As Congress is working to develop an economic stimulus package, we are supporting our PBA partner who is engaged and asking Members of Congress to include the 45B FICA tax tip credit, which will help provide immediate funding to salons and stylists in need of financial assistance.
- You can also help by emailing your local official through the Professional Beauty Association site here.
Charitable Product Contributions
- Through partnership with Product Club, SalonCentric donated 10,500 medical-grade gloves to medical-grade centers throughout the US by a nonprofit specializing in disaster-relief emergency activities.
- L’Oreal USA Professional Products is donating a supply of over 100,000 dry shampoos to local crisis response teams and healthcare workers to alleviate daily hygiene needs.
L’Oréal USA has also announced a multi-faceted initiative to support Americans and those around the globe during the COVID-19 outbreak and recovery. L’Oréal USA’s initiative includes the following measures:
- Corporate donation and employee match campaign to Feeding America – L’Oréal USA will donate $250,000 to the U.S. hunger relief organization Feeding America to provide emergency support for their COVID-19 Response Fund and help relieve food-insecure families across America. This is part of a company-wide giving campaign in which L'Oréal USA will match additional employee donations dollar for dollar up to $25,000.
- L’Oréal’s North American manufacturing facilities have begun production of alcohol-based hand sanitizer – L’Oréal’s production facilities have begun producing alcohol-based hand sanitizer and will soon be distributing free of charge to U.S. employees, partners, and healthcare professionals working on the frontlines of this emergency.
- Donating high-need personal care and hygiene products to Feed the Children – L’Oréal USA will make a donation of personal care products valued at more than $1 million, including cleansers and moisturizers, to the non-profit organization Feed the Children as part of its community-based emergency response to COVID-19.
- Donating surgical and N95 respirator masks to local hospitals – L'Oréal USA will donate protective masks from its operations facilities in North Little Rock, Arkansas, and Franklin, New Jersey, to local hospital systems in each surrounding community. Through partnership with Product Club, SalonCentric already donated 10,500 medical-grade gloves to medical centers throughout the US by a nonprofit specializing in disaster-relief emergency activities.
- Relief for small businesses – L’Oréal USA will freeze the existing payments of very small and small-sized enterprises in its distribution network, including independent hair salons, until their businesses resume. Additionally, L’Oréal USA will shorten its payment times for small suppliers who have been most exposed to this economic crisis.
WE ALSO WANTED TO SHARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES:
- Check in on loved ones, neighbors, and elderly
- Offer to shop for “at risk” family members, friends or neighbors
- Lean into social media platforms and group chats to stay connected and support those in your area
- Shop local salons, buy gift cards for future use, and buy your haircare from your salons.
We are sending our love and support to our community of stylists, salons, clients, customers, and team. We will get through this together by being kind, keeping healthy and taking care of one another. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance, by email or phone: email@example.com or 1-888-556-9021
Stay positive. Stay Safe Love, Pureology