Smooth Perfection Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner Duo
Pureology Smooth Perfection sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner keeps unruly, frizz-prone colored hair under control for long-lasting smoothness, even through heat styling.
Unruly color-treated hair becomes more manageable and gets the extra protection it needs ... Read more
Unruly color-treated hair becomes more manageable and gets the extra protection it needs with this system. Pureology Smooth Perfection sulfate-free shampoo and smoothing conditioner for frizzy hair feature the exclusive Thermal ANTIFADE COMPLEX® to protect hair during heat styling, so color remains intact. Camelia oil works to fight frizz and promote smoothness and shine. As you shampoo and condition, an aromatherapy blend of of violet, clove and musk enhances the experience.
Pureology is the #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US* offering products that feature 100% vegan formulas and are Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, and free of Animal Products or by-products, and Animal Testing. Our patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX® is infused into every formula to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and Vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine. Our dual-benefit formulas provide color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs.
**Based on dollar sales reported in Kline's Kline PRO: Salon Retail Products and Services Database for the year ending December 31, 2019.
- Eases blow-drying, fights frizz and restores manageability with lasting smoothness
- Moisturizing camelia oil provides smoothness and shine
- Exclusive Thermal ANTIFADE COMPLEX® with xylose sugar and vitamin E oil protect haircolor from the color-distorting effects of heat styling
- Signature aromatherapy blend of violet, clove, and musk
- ZeroSulfate®, 100% Vegan Formula
- Our shampoo and conditioner bottles, excluding cap, are created with 95% post-consumer recycled materials
Don’t forget the Liter Pump for easy dispensing of shampoo and conditioner in liter size.